Aardvark Swift jobs
- I'm working with a studio that has an exciting opportunity within their highly talented and experienced game code team for a Gameplay Programmer.
- Create emotional facial animations for all characters and animals appearing in cinematic and gameplay sequences.
- Working on hand key facial animations.
- You could be just the person I’ve been looking for….
- I’m not allowed to say too much about their major upcoming project but rest assured that you’ll be taking a…
- You will influence the technical direction of multiple teams and own the critical strategic domain of gameplay, being responsible for the technical ownership,…
- The studio are seeking an experienced Camera Artist to take ownership of the camera work for scenes in one of their upcoming cinematic games.
£60,000 a year
- You will be responsible for the Presentation Team who will take the games to final release quality.
- We would expect you to have several years of experience in…
- This studio has an incredible team with a mission to change the nature of computing.
- As the new Game Engine Developer you'll be key to company growth.
£40,000 a year
- You will be a Unity magician and use all your panache to take the studio's polish and flair to the next level.
- Creating high-fidelity in-game characters using Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop and Substance.
- Understanding the character being created; their narrative, motivations…
- With the backing of some seriously talented and experienced industry veterans.
- Strong keyframe & motion capture skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.