3d Artist jobs in London
- The environment artist has to coordinate with the art director and lead artist for designing the concept as per the gaming requirement.
- The character artist has to coordinate with the art director and lead artist for designing the concept as per the gaming requirement.
£36,345 a year
- Job Title - 3D Artist Location - London Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a 3D Artist This is a contract role based…
- We are now seeking a Concept Artist (2D / 3D) to join our game development force.
- A concept art portfolio mixing 2D and 3D techniques.
- Additional skills in 3D are a benefit.
- Working closely with other CG Artists to deliver the highest quality visual output.
- But can also be qualified by experience in these areas; Gaming or games digital Artist.
- We are looking for a 2D Artist to join our growing team in our London…
Goodbye Kansas Studios
- Goodbye Kansas London is looking to welcome a mid/senior asset build artist to the team!
- The Goodbye Kansas group consists of Goodbye Kansas Studios, Goodbye…
- Drive creative 3D concepts with good communication, planning, concepts/sketches.
- One Of Us is looking for experienced and talented 3D Generalists with an eye…
£28,000 - £36,000 a year
- Must have an Art and design related degree ideally in architecture, interior or 3D design.
- An award-winning practice who has designed some landmark buildings in…
- A portfolio showcasing real-time 3D game assets.
- Previous experience working within the games industry as an Environment Artist.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.