People Insight Market Researcher
My job is :
To deliver actionable insight to the business through the People Review, Viewpoint Board report, People Spotlight and other ad-hoc research. I will be responsible for pulling together findings from research throughout the year, other areas of the business and from our agencies to help write key reports like the People Review. I will use my skills in project management and in understanding research and data to ensure we identify and communicate action for the business.
I am a Work Level 2 because:
I use analysis and judgement and manage other resources to support my team in delivering insight
50% of my time project managing/delivering Viewpoint
20% of my time writing the People Review and other strategic documents
20% of my time covering ad-hoc queries from across the business
10% of my time running regular trackers e.g. staff pulse, graduate pulse and adhoc research
I know I’ve done a great job if:
• I spot patterns and trends in data and relate it to business activity
• I identify events outside the business that will impact staff and Tesco
• I set up and interpret research to answer key business questions
• I use information from pulses, trackers, and other research to highlight areas of focus for the business
• I am able to identify opportunities to improve existing processes, reports, and research methodologies.
• I ensure that reports are written in a timely, insightful, and accurate way
• I work effectively with other areas of the business to advise on research/Insight best practice, existing research and sharing
• I am able to influence at a high level
Developing Self and Others
Analysing and Decision Making
Tesco - 17 months ago
Tesco, the world's fourth-largest grocery retailer and the UK's biggest retailer, runs over 5,000 stores in the UK. Its operations are...