Role / Job Title: Graduate Marketing Placement |
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
This placement opportunity is under the GAP Programme which is an initiative to improve the employability of unemployed graduates through mentored graduate-level work experience. It is a 26 week placement which is unpaid however during the placement you can continue to claim benefits. The 26 week programme incorporates two vocationally related EDI qualifications (Level 2 Team Leading and Level 3 Management Principles). To be eligible to apply candidates must have completed their degree, have been unemployed for a minimum period of 13 weeks and be resident in Northern Ireland.
During your placement you will be given the opportunity to work on range of marketing initiatives supporting the diverse areas of our business including the design and development of marketing communications, events co-ordination and supporting the Business Development department.
Equiniti ICS forms part of the Equiniti Group, the sixth largest business services provider in the UK with over 3,500 people and 22 offices across the UK, Equiniti ICS now ranks as one of Ireland's largest indigenous IT organisations. We operate in a number of business sectors including Microsoft based solutions, case and complaint management and HR and payroll.
Essential Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- To assist in the efficient operation of the marketing unit
- To assist in the production of relevant timely marketing material including PR, case studies, newsletters, web content updates
- To update the content of the website and social media platforms
- To successfully manage events and seminars from end-to-end
- To help design collateral using industry standard software – InDesign
- To manage the brand ensuring that all materials comply with the corporate brand guidelines
- To research potential opportunities to market products and services
- To help develop marketing plans for the key business areas
- To manage all marketing collateral in a logical and orderly manner
- To manage relationships with the key stakeholders throughout the business
- To assist telemarketing with making calls
- To carry out any other tasks as requested by the Marketing Manager
Desirable Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Degree in Marketing, PR, English or Journalism
- Write exceptionally well
- Manage own time effectively
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Work well within an experienced and established team of marketers
- Manage internal / external relationships with confidence
- Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
Closing Date: 28th February 2013
NIjobs - 18 months ago