We are looking for friendly, flexible, reliable and careful car drivers, who enjoy meeting people, working on their own initiative and will enjoy being part of a friendly and dedicated team. As a PCV Driver you will be required to operate the company’s network of local bus services, providing essential transport for the people of the North East. Duties will include:
Full, paid training to PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) licence standard will be provided, including;
- Dealing with customers and making sure they enjoy a safe, pleasant and comfortable journey.
- Ensuring the vehicle is driven safely at all times and to the high company standards attained during the paid training period.
- Issuing tickets and collecting fares.
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package, including smart uniform, FREE local bus and METRO travel for employees and family members and a contributory pension scheme, after qualifying period. Does this sound like you?
- Vehicle and route familiarisation.
- Ticket machine and ticket type training.
- Introduction to company and depot systems.
- Procedures and policies.
- Introductions to our staff in the depot.
Closing date is Thursday 28th February 2013
- 3 years ago - save job
Sunderland City Council provides an information service to employers considering locating or expanding in the area.