Full Time - £40-45k
Global industry leader across a wide range of aviation products and services.
Due to continued growth within the business our Satellite Solutions and Cabin Service team are looking for an experience Telecoms/ Data Engineer.
Essential Skills and Experience
- You will be the subject matter expert for all things Telecoms and be fully experienced in the deployment of all products and services that make up a voice network.
- You will support the telecoms infrastructure and designing new solutions for customers.
- As the telecoms expert you will receive high level requirements, validate them and work with the technical teams to progress through detailed design and be responsible for the production of the Low Level Design documentation.
- You will have ownership for solution deployment as the technical lead coordinating globally with technical and project teams from customers, 3rd party service providers and internal departments.
- You will be actively involved in new product development, documenting new functionality, technical solutions and testing strategies
- You will provide support, coaching and training to other members of the Satellite Solutions and Cabin Service team.
- TDM technologies
- E1/T1, ISDN
- Signalling Protocols
- SS7, SIGTRAN, SIP
- IP Networking
- Switches, Routers
- VOIP Infrastructure
- PBX, MTP, SBC, Voice Gateways
- Soft Switches
- Asterisk installations on Redhat and CentOS
- Proxies, B2BUA, 3PCC, SIP Phones
- Familiarity with Asterisk API layers
- VOIP protocols/codecs
- SIP, RTP, DTMF, AIX2, RFC2833, G711, G729, SPEEX
- SIP / VoIP protocol development or system design experience
- WAN, LAN, Firewalls,
- Network Protocols
- MPLS, IP, TCP, UDP,
- Server Operating systems
- Windows Server, Linux,
- Best practice, Firewalls, encryption, access control,
- Monitoring tools
The IT Job Board - 6 months ago
Brightred Resourcing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with Company Reg No: 5067134 and our VAT Reg No: 863 8716 84. Our...