Junior Assistant SSC - Westfield Stratford City
We are fashion. We are food & dining. We are entertainment & leisure. We are Westfield – with one of the most outstanding shopping centre portfolios in the country. A career with Westfield offers the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the face of retail.
We now have an opening to join our Finace Shared Service Centre based at Stratford City Centre on a fixed term contract.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following key duties:
To assist the AR and AP teams as required to provide support as well as development of own skills
- Daily Collection of post from off-site PO Box
- Daily Scanning of Payment Headers and other financial documents as required
- Daily/Weekly banking duties for Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Regular Filing and Archiving duties
- Daily travel to collect PO Box mail, critical payments from Midcity place or other courier duties where required
- Scanning of payment headers, completion statements and information paperwork between departments.
- Complete weekly filing and regular archiving processes in line with Westfield Health and Safety policies.
- Preparation and deposit of daily and weekly banking across both accounts payable and receivable.
- Point of Contact for department stationary replenishment, ordering items as requested.
- Adhoc transportation of documents between post office, Stratford and Mid City Place as directed.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
No previous finance experience necessary
Competencies and Attributes:
A Team player with good communication – written and verbal
Proactive and enthusiastic, paying high attention to detail in all tasks
Organised and reliable
Takes ownership of duties and completes all given tasks in a timely and accurate manner
Able to follow instruction and also work from own initiative
Westfield Way Competencies:
Organisation of daily workload to achieve all daily set tasks and maximise productivity.
Demonstrates Self Leadership with an eagerness to learn and develop within a financial department.
Gain knowledge of Westfield to improve understanding of department processes.
Working at Westfield is not all about hard work and no play. The rewards reflect this, and include a competitive salary, a host of benefits including generous discounts at our centres and a stimulating work environment. If you want to join a truly inspirational organisation which is constantly driving innovation, please review and apply within.
Westfield Corporation - 9 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...