We're hiring a Mobile and Social Media & Display Marketing Executive to help plan and implement a social media and display programme for the brand. As part of our Online Marketing team in our head office in West London, you'll be working closely with the manager to input into the overall strategy and managing display activity across desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Job Title: Social Media & Display Marketing Executive Location: West London
Package: £Competitive plus bonus and benefits
Overall Purpose of Job
- Tactically plan and implement a social media and display programme for the brand
- Manage display activity across desktop, mobile and tablet devices – focus on driving performance efficiencies
- Develop efficient and effective activity that increases our performance both in terms of engagement and sales
- Use analytics tools to monitor performance and create efficiencies
- Liaise with other internal departments (i.e.: trading, brand, online team, Geek Squad..) to coordinate the activity while building strong relationships within the business
- Analyse industry trends and competitors activity in order to identify best practice and make recommendations to the business
- Manage the agencies to deliver a strong digital plan while implementing efficiencies
- Manage and reconcile budgets on a monthly basis
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with social media agency to manage the content calendar for all our social media activities across Facebook, Twittter, Youtube, G+ etc..
- Brief media and creative agencies to implement the weekly display activity
- Oversee the planning and implementation of apps
- Monitor performance on daily basis and make recommendations based on social and display results
- Attend weekly meeting with different departments to coordinate propositions and product launches
- Build strong relationship with other teams (CRM, PPC, Affiliates, SEO, brand, retail) and identify opportunities to maximise performance
- Develop a good understanding of the online marketing eco-system to identify opportunities through SEO, PPC, affiliates
- Coordinate and attend weekly status with the agencies (media buying, social media and video agencies)
- Plan and control monthly budget with the manager
- Work with manufactures to develop innovative initiatives for new product launches
- Plan and execute social, video and display plans for new product launches (i.e.: iphone 5, S4..)
- Liaise with the agency and implement our on-going brand video programme (smarterworld) from idea generation to effective overseeing shooting process and video output
- Develop a video implementation strategy through social media, SEO, PPC and display
- Work closely with the manager to input in the overall strategy
Skills & Experience
- Experience in display and/or social media.
- Hands on PPC experience
- Experience of managing projects and liaising with agencies
- Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and devise creative solutions
- Strong commercial and business awareness.
- Good people skills and the ability to resolve issues diplomatically
- Strong relationship management, problem solving, implementation and organisational skills.
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced, frenetic, commercially focused environment. Rhythm and routine within Carphone Warehouse is based on weekly trading numbers but online activity is monitored, changed & optimised on a daily basis.
- Questioning mind with sharp business acumen
- Experience of retail consumer electronics or a similar industry
- General awareness of emerging trends in the digital space.
CPW Europe is continuing to grow globally and is the largest independent European telecommunications retailer, with circa 2,400 stores across Europe and well-developed online channels. It specialises in combining hardware, connections and services. There's an informal but professional atmosphere throughout the open-plan floors – we actively encourage colleagues to communicate and share their ideas.
As part of our commitment to our people we ensure every employee receives the necessary training and support to do their job and develop their career at CPW. As well as a very competitive basic salary we also offer an excellent benefits package, including:
· Pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Competitive bonus scheme
· Staff discounts
· On-site gym
· 24 days holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday
· Subsidised canteen and onsite Starbucks
· Discounted healthcare scheme
The Corporate Head Office, where you’ll be based, is in North Acton, West London. We are only a short walk away from Central Line (Zone 2) and numerous ov
RetailChoice.com - 30+ days ago
Carphone Warehouse Group PLC known as The Carphone Warehouse, is Europe's largest independent mobile phone retailer, with over 1,700...