Project Manager / Oil and Gas
£50,000 - £55,000 plus Company Car
Oil and Gas industry sector.
Skills & Experience:
- Line Management of employees within the Midlands office and management of all resources within the Midlands office.
- Identify opportunities, negotiate and secure new consultancy and project work for the company.
- Prepare business development proposals and bids for new works.
- Prepare proposals and budgets - gather information, analyse technical and financial information and prepare implementation plans.
- Undertake consultancy projects, including the preparation of designs, specifications and documents.
- Act as 'Duty Manager' on an emergency response rota.
- Chartered engineering status is a requirement of the role.
- Experience and expertise in design, project engineering and consultancy within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Significant experience in the management of professional engineering staff and line management experience is essential.
- Technical self sufficiency and an understanding of other engineering disciplines within a highly regulated industry.
- Excellent communication and written skills along with all office software applications.
- A valid UK driving licence is essential.
My client is a leader in providing operational services to the onshore Oil and Gas pipeline sector and are part of a major company within this field. They offer a close knit working environment and support network to all staff whether site based or out in the field.
On offer for this position is a salary between £50,000 to £55,000per annum, depending on experience, along with a company car.
If you feel that you meet the requirements of this position please apply in the first instance.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the
engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the talent so that our clients can focus on creating and engineering that continue to push the boundaries within British manufacturing.
Go Job Search - 9 months ago