Support. Network. MCSA, MCSE, CCNA. Windows. Exchange. Degree. Graduate.
As this role requires filling urgently, do send us your CV today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!
The Support Analyst role:
Is working for an incredibly successful organisation within the learning sector assisting the IT team in supporting all aspects of the IT infrastructure, providing support for staff and students. This role will also include assisting the IT team in providing support for student’s personal laptops and mobile devices.
In return the client is offering a generous basic salary as well as excellent benefits including free lunches, gym, a beautiful coastal campus and a relaxed, vibrant working environment. Additionally, all employees are encouraged to continue to develop themselves professionally and gain new, relevant qualifications.
The Support Analyst candidate:
The successful Senior Network Technician will have:
• Working knowledge of Windows and MacOS
• Knowledge of installing a Windows desktop operating system
• A basic knowledge of hardware maintenance (Installing hard disks, RAM etc.)
• A basic understanding of TCP/IP and confident at configuring a network switch or domestic router
• A basic understanding of WiFi technology and configuration
• A basic knowledge of database systems and some experience using SQL
• A basic knowledge of some Windows server technologies (2008 or 2012 preferred)
• Experience with VB/DOS scripting or will have worked with a high level programing language
• Computing related degree or similar qualification.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT role or sandwich placement
Desirable to have:
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
• Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
• Advanced Excel use
• Experience in a service orientated environment
• Experience of terminating Cat 5 cables and patch panels
• Experience of configuring VLANs & routing
• Experience of a managed Wireless installation
• Familiarity with Raid configuration
• Knowledge of Powershell scripting
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange server
• Experience of Virtualisation technologies (e.g. Hyper V or VMware)
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Skills: Support. Network. MCSA, MCSE, CCNA. Windows. Exchange. Degree. Graduate.
- 9 months ago - save job