Description of duties
- Work in a team to provide exceptional service to our customers every day, ensuring that the Superdrug values are delivered at all times.
- Strive to maximise sales opportunities by ensuring stock is available and high standards are met consistently.
- Believe in the Superdrug brand and has a passion for our products and services.
- Be fully flexible with working hours.
Its Christmas time at Superdrug….and we are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible individuals to join our team as temporary Sales Advisers during the festive period!
We are looking for individuals who are not afraid to roll their sleeves up and muck in with the store team. As part of the team you will maximise sales opportunities during this busy period by ensuring our highest store and customer service standards are maintained at all times.
Your role at Superdrug will be all about providing excellent service to our customers, ensuring they enjoy their Christmas shopping experience with us! You will also support the store team in ensuring that the store is well merchandised and a high level of store standards and presentation is maintained at all times.
If you enjoy working hard, but also having fun, this will be a great experience and give you a valuable insight into a fast paced retail business at its busiest time!
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Superdrug Christmas Temp, we would hope that you would have the following:
- Full flexibility to work any hours over the Christmas period and adaptable to change
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and not afraid of hard work!
If this sounds like you please apply today!
Superdrug Stores - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Superdrug Stores Plc is one of the leading retailers on the high street with more than 700 stores and over 230 in-store pharmacies....