About the School
St. Michael in the Hamlet Primary is a successful, fully inclusive school with a strong community spirit. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our Office based team, to ensure the continued development of this happy and caring school. NOR: 457 pupils (age range 3-11 years) |
About the Role
Required to start ASAP. Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and will:
• Be highly motivated with recent experience in administration / office work
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be welcoming and efficient when dealing with parents and visitors
• Be an essential team member who will maintain and develop the school ethos of inclusion, care and excellence
• Have a good awareness of, and a commitment to, the safeguarding agenda
• Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
• Be highly skilled in ICT, especially word-processing, excel and e-mailing
We will offer:
• A commitment to CPD
• An attractive and well-resourced environment
• The opportunity to work with a committed staff
• Lively, responsive children
• An opportunity to work within ‘a culturally harmonious school community…where the outcomes for pupils are outstanding.’ (Ofsted April 2011)
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement with the Head Teacher.
N.B. As this post is an Equalised Contract, hours are worked during term time only
How To Apply
Person Specification and Job Description can be downloaded from http://www.stmichaelinthehamletschool.com/keyinfo_detail.asp?Section=3&Ref=216 Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Business Manager, Mrs. Maggie Willett.
Closing date: 4.00p.m. Monday 4th March
Shortlisting: Monday 11th March
Interview date: Monday 18th March
For further information please contact Mrs. Maggie Willett, telephone: -0151 727 3215. The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced criminal record disclosure processes.
St Michael in the Hamlet Primary School
Tel: 0151 727 3215
Liverpool City Council - 30+ days ago
Liverpool City Council provides and manages services to benefit the local community.
Projects and programs are run to ensure that specific...