Trainer Assessor: Health & Social Care – Brighton
£19,500 to £21,000 pa travel expenses
Home based role
Our client, a leading provider of skills training in the South West, is currently looking for a Health & Social Care Assessor to join their growing team. They currently have several positions in the South East
You will be assessing learners in the Health & Social Care NVQ and Apprenticeship Framework as well as developing, preparing and delivering training to agreed standards. You will be involved in interviewing learners at the early stages of recruitment to ensure their suitability for the qualification . It is key that you support your learners on an ongoing basis to raise their technical and interpersonal skills level and confidence to ensure that they achieve their qualification on target. This role will be home based and you will need to be willing to travel around the Brighton area, and beyond where necessary, to visit your learners.
• Have the A1 Award (or D units) and the PTLLS teaching qualification (or equivalent)
• Can demonstrate good experience of working in a care environment
• Have experience of working in an adult educational environment or with young people
• Hold a current driving license and own transport
• Have a good knowledge of basic health and safety requirements
• Have good basic IT skills to include emailing, Word and Excel
This is a full-time, permanent role with a salary range of £19,500 to £21,000 pa travel expenses
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
If you would like to become part of our client’s success story that apply online to Catherine Leonard at Morello Recruitment Solutions quoting M13576.
A full job description is available.
Morello Recruitment Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are an independent, specialist recruitment agency, recruiting for the Work Based Learning, FE, Guidance and Welfare to Work sector, across the UK.