Santander has a number of Credit Risk Analyst (Associate & Senior Analysts)
Opportunities coming up…
Risk versus reward, it's one of the questions at the heart of banking. And that's where you'll be if you join Santander as a Risk Analyst, right at the heart of what we do.
As one of the UK's leading financial services Santander offers a comprehensive range of financial products and a high standard of service to 24 million customers. We are part of one of the world's largest banks - Grupo Santander, which means we're stronger than ever and looking to the future with confidence.
We’re will be looking for skilled risk analysis professionals to join our team in Milton Keynes in the near future.
As a Risk Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A proven track record of analytical experience within Risk Management area
- Highly numerate background, with demonstrable experience of leading complex analysis
- Strong technical knowledge of one or more analytical software packages (SAS, SPSS or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of retail banking P&L Dynamics
As a Risk Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Be the technical credit expert within a domain of credit policy and act as advisor to Risk management and other business areas
- Use champion challenger methodologies to ensure new strategies are effective
- To identify and continually deliver tactical changes to maximise collections effectiveness
- Liaise effectively with other areas of the business including Operations, Customer Services and the Portfolio teams
- Consider the full business implications of any proposed change and always recommend pragmatic solutions
What we will be looking for in you:
You will need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Also, to be successful in this role you will need to be actively seeking ways to share your knowledge and use your aptitude to help develop a robust reporting and data infrastructure.
For your commitment and success, we offer one of the most competitive basic salaries with a distinct career development opportunity. Other Santander benefits include:
- 27 days Holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy and sell 5
- Product discounts
- Retail and High Street discounts
- Sharesave Scheme
- Flex benefits including childcare vouchers
Associate Credit Analyst
: £30,000- £35,000
Senior Credit Analyst:
£39,999 plus Car allowance (£6,000)
Santander welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Santander - 17 months ago