We're a small but very busy design agency looking to recruit an experienced account / project manager. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual with experience of working within a brand design and marketing environment.
If you have school run commitments, don’t write this job off, we are very open to discussing flexible working arrangements and wouldn’t want to miss out on the perfect candidate just because you did an amazing thing and had kids!
You will be responsible for working on multiple work streams, leading projects from conception to launch, managing design and development resource whilst keeping close communication with the client. The Project Manager must possess exceptional organisational skills, have excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and be able to keep a cool and relaxed demeanour under pressure. A friendly and positive attitude is necessary at all times in this position and just as important is the need to be able to relate easily with the client and internal teams while managing multiple requests with poise and patience.
Do you have the following?:
If you have a good proportion of the above then we want to speak to you.
- Project management or account/client management experience, ideally within B2B Marketing
- Project management methodology experience - Waterfall/Agile (PRINCE2 and/or Scrum qualified preferably)
- Experience of briefing, estimating and managing both internal and external studio resources?
- The ability to build relationships and deliver end to end projects for extremely fast turnaround and quick to market campaigns?
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to remain calm in pressurised situations?
- Experienced in managing web/digital projects in large, complex organizations.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems. Products such as Drupal, Umbraco, Kentico, Wordpress and Sitecore
- Experience developing project specs and ability to identify and prioritise project requirements
- Ability to create, manage, and deliver against large interdependent project plans
- Experience in MS Outlook, Project, Visio, Office, issue tracking software tools and other related project management and communications tools are required.
- Ability to deliver on project and business objectives for budget, quality metrics, and customer satisfaction.
- A sound understanding of web standards, social networks and social media marketing, e-commerce and mobile technologies
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE ROLE
Please mention you found this opportunity on BrightonAndHoveJobs.com website.
- Act as the central project management point contact within HM
- Manage project development from initiation to project closure
- Co-ordinate resource priorities within the business across multiple client projects
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and client stakeholders
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change control measures
- Prepare realistic and detailed project plans and monitor projects from the development of a proposal through to successful project delivery.
- Ensure that project administration is completed effectively including preparation for appropriate audit or reviews of the project.
- Ensure deliverables achieve the stated project requirements and are delivered on time.
- Identify and manage the risks involved in the project, including the development of contingency plans as necessary
- Track and report project milestones and provide status reports to the management team and client stakeholders.
- Liaise with and coordinate the activities of the creative team, suppliers and clients to deliver a successful project outcome
- Prepare and deliver reports for the management team and complete other reporting as required.
- Maintain and build customer relationships.
- Prepare pitches and quotes when necessary.
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact this employer directly, as their advertising agreement is with BrightonAndHoveJobs.com
- Do you hold a full and current UK driving licence?
- Do you have specific and demonstrable project management experience?
- Are you fully eligable to work in the UK?
- 12 months ago - save job