Dennis Publishing are looking for a Credit Controller with at least 2 years Credit Control experience. The applicants
will need a good understanding of the functions of Credit Control and Sales Ledger with experience in media an advantage.
A proven ability to manage a high volume of phone calls and hit cash targets is vital. We offer a salary of between
Â£22,000 - Â£24,000 with competitive benefits.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following -
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with sales ledger, including raising invoices and reconciliations.
- A confident telephone manner with experience of making a high volume of daily calls, demonstrating diplomacy and tact
They will be working primarily on one title and the main duties will include:
- Good organisation and time management skills are essential.
- Experience of dealing with and resolving queries.
- Experience of working with sales people and liaising with other departments.
- A proficient use of Excel is also required.
Please email your CV and covering letter.
- Raising invoices on a weekly basis.
- Managing your own ledger of customers.
- Chasing outstanding debtors primarily by phone.
- Cash collection up to litigation.
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries.
- Risk assessment of new customers.
- Liaising with sales.
- Monthly reports, including reconciliation of cash received.
- Cash/BACS/credit card allocation.
- Managing magazine stop lists.
JobSearch - 21 months ago
Dennis Publishing is one of the world's leading independent publishers.
Founded in 1974, the group consists of a number of operating compa...