My client is THE technology company to work for in the south coast.The Product team are passionate about making sure they develop the best possible products for their clients. The team consists of a bunch of Product Owners who love talking to their clients about their use cases and then turning those into great features with the development teams. Scrum Masters within the business make sure all of this is delivered in an agile and iterative way and that developers can get on with developing!
As my client continues its fast expansion, it is looking to hire a Product Owner to join the product development team and help shape their products and delight their users.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can show a clear passion for making products, can continually deliver innovative ideas and wants to play a very influential role in the company's future.
Your duties as a Product Owner will include:
- Having a clear understanding of the user and use cases and be able to clearly communicate that with the rest of the company, especially the product development team.
- Creating bold and brilliant solutions to fulfil those users’ needs.
- Guiding the development of specific features and new products by identifying clear requirements, creating, trialing and refining prototypes, planning feature launches, gathering feedback after launch and identifying the need for further development
- Conducting market, competitor and client studies to inform our software development road-map and strategy
- Liaising with the marketing team, client relations team, technical team and other members of the Product team, and reporting to the Head of Product
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of exceptional commercial experience as a Product Owner
- A portfolio of successful software product launches, preferably web-based SaaS applications
- Experience delivering projects with an Agile methodology (we use Scrum)
- A keen interest in social media, technology and user experience
- A clear passion for what you do and can excite teams of developers
A great opportunity! If you fit the bill, please get in touch right away!
- A company that values innovation, creativity and cares about its staff
- Real (and proven) opportunities to develop your career
- Yearly bonuses
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Product-Owner_job60288178
- 14 months ago - save job