Full Time Stock Room Receiver - Camden
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stockroom Receiver to join our Urban Outfitters team in Camden, London. The ideal candidate will have experience of receiving and processing deliveries within a fashion retail environment. This position is for 32hrs a week and will fulfill stockroom and general shopfloor duties.
To support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE philosophy. Have accountability for efficiently handling all deliveries and running the receiving and stockroom areas. To uphold the Urban Outfitters Peers Training Peers philosophy.
Teamwork and Communication:
- Uphold the Companys mystery shop standards and ensure that customer service takes priority over projects
- Contribute to the overall VIBE in the store by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Adapt to the stores needs by assisting with customer service, loss prevention, store cleaning tasks and store projects
- Model the way by inspiring, motivating and encouraging teamwork
- Assist management by training and coaching on receiving and inventory control measures
- Effectively communicate and build partnerships with store team, inventory control and the distribution centre
- Actively participate in daily meetings
Merchandising and Display:
- Successfully lead the team in the shipment receipt process and complete shipment turnaround promptly
- Take ownership of receiving to ensure that operational tasks are completed and keep receiving and back stock areas neat, clean and organised
- Complete receiving paperwork accurately and according to deadlines
- Set the example by adhering to Company policies and procedures
- Exhibit strong loss prevention awareness and help ensure compliance to all inventory control measures
- Adhere to Company Health & Safety regulations at all times
Salary: On application. Please note your current hourly rate when applying.
- Work in partnership with the Visual Merchandising Manager and management team to coordinate and facilitate shipment placement and maintain standards throughout the store
- Exhibit familiarity with best sellers product and prioritises the replenishment of top selling items
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects as is needed
Location: Camden, London.
Please specify the position for which you are applying in the subject line and attach your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.