My client, a power utility based in Western Australia, is currently looking to recruit an Engineering Services Manager. Candidates must have an excellent grasp of the English language with impeccable written and spoken skills. The main attribute required for the role is extensive experience in project management and engineering in a design environment within a Power Networks business. Other aspects required include:
The purpose of the role is as follows:
- Developed background within one or more aspects of transmission engineering design; either substations or lines.
- Qualifications in Project management and Contract management.
- Ability to plan and work to priorities, independently working towards
- Proven experience outsourcing and contracting.
- Valid Drivers License.
In addition, the Company are willing to fund your travel and visa expenses, as well as offering a very attractive salary on a Permanent basis.
- Accountable for development and maintenance of relationships between Transmission and Networks Divisions.
- Highly design focused, with responsibility for design governance, contract coordination and document control across the Transmission Integrated Design branch.
- Provide a coordinated design function and service to Project Management; ensuring integrated cost effective design solutions are achieved.
Roevin are advertising this position as an employment business on behalf of a third party client.
Planetrecruit.com - 9 months ago