In today's volatile marketplace, efficient management of cash flow is a key driver for success. A holistic view of the Receivables, Treasury and Payments functions will help corporations mitigate risk and optimize liquidity. SunGard’s AvantGard solution suite provides a corporation with a single view of cash and risk which can then optimize businesses processes for improved management of credit risk, collections, cash management, treasury management and payments processing. By fostering collaboration between suppliers, buyers, banks, and trading partners, organizations can improve the flow of data across the financial supply chain.
Can real-time view of cash positions
Mitigate Corporate Credit Risk
Reduce Past Due A/R
Reduce fraud and error in payments execution
Execute least cost routing payment instructions
SunGard AvantGard is seeking to fill the position for a Business Development Specialist. This role supports the Sales team and is responsible for identifying revenue opportunities and setting appointments in an assigned territory and domain. This specific opportunity requires fluent English, and a second language of Spanish or Portugese would be highly desirable. This individual will execute on outbound calling campaigns as directed. The outbound activity will be geared toward identifying potential appointments for an enterprise outside sales organisation. The primary role is to conduct targeted prospecting calls related to marketing campaign follow-up and outbound cold-calling.
- Consistently achieve monthly performance goals
- Select and engage companies that have the greatest likelihood of revenue generating potential
- Conduct market research, creating call targets and prospect by telephone and email
- Strategise with sales sxecutives to maximize penetration of prime enterprise targets
- Engage, nurture, and qualify marketing responses and outbound telesales initiatives
- Conduct hand-off sessions of qualified leads to the field sales executives
A background in sales or tele-prospecting is desired, as well as experience in the financial industry related to corporate treasury, accounts payable, accounts receivable or accounting management. Ideal candidates will have previously held an entry level position in a corporate finance, accounting group, credit/collections or enterprise software sales and will thrive in a fast paced organization with aggressive targets.
The role requires the ability to operate with minimal supervision as well as the ability to self-motivate in order to achieve daily call volumes and monthly performance metrics. The individual must have the capacity to learn about various technology solutions, effectively communicate their value proposition and conduct in-depth interviews to uncover pain points and potential opportunity for the sales team. Experience interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization is required as well as the aptitude to learn new markets and solution suites. This opportunity includes a base plus commission structure with a sales prospecting target.
- Familiarity with Hoovers research tools, and advanced internet search techniques
- Ability to establish links between key information and people in order to identify opportunity
- Maintain a fresh perspective on the domain using trade publications and news feeds
- Maintain a current understanding of solution suite and marketplace trends / terminology
- Salesforce.com Skills Required, experience with MS Office, Hoovers, Advanced Internet Searching
SunGard - 3 years ago