Salary: from £20 p/h
My client kindly requires a Practice Nurse with relevant experience and skills in Smears, Imms, Travel Vacs, Chronic Disease, COPD and you must have previous GP practice experience.
The position entails :
ü A Full Day to include: 3 hours am session 1 hour Lunch 4 hour pm session
ü The computer system is: Vision
ü The dates and Sessions required for cover are: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm ongoing
The surgery is: A multi partner practice with the support of 3 GP's, 2 Practice Nurses and a HCA.
Medteam is an experienced mature team with lots of on-going clients in the healthcare sector. We supply Medical Personnel to Primary, Community and Criminal Justice Services.
We have many sole supplier contracts with local Blue Chip Companies and NHS Providers who would love to have a suitable Practice Nurse to join them.
We work closely with, and often partner with local primary and community care organisations in the local and surrounding areas to source Medical Personnel for all their requirements. We work hard to network and build relationships with key people in order to offer our candidates suitable positions.
To obtain a full job description or for an informal discussion, please contact Tina on 01792 298300
Why work for us?
”We offer: - “A warm welcome to Medteam”
If you take the time to complete our vetting…. we will find you work, as we are committed to you, we value our reputation.
- We solve any problems or help you may need
- A Choice of work to suit you
- Accommodation and Travel often provided (if needed)
- We discuss payment with you first, and negotiate pay remuneration for you.
- We can arrange DBS disclosure for you.
- We source and support you through any training needs you may require.
- Weekly prompt payments
- A named consultant to take care of you permanently
- 24/7 access to a recruiter and accounts department
British Medical Jobs - 30+ days ago