Job Number 1396986 Business GE Home & Business Solutions Business Segment GE Intelligent Platforms About Us At GE Intelligent Platforms, we’re sustaining the advantage. From our global water purification projects to our automated controls in the latest unmanned aerial vehicles, the GE Intelligent Platforms teams are turning their expertise in software, hardware, automation and embedded computing into leading products and services that solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Join our growing global organization and you’ll find yourself part of a goal-oriented team, working in a fast-paced, inter-functional environment full of professional challenges and opportunities to advance. If you’re a highly motivated self-starter who brings leadership and enthusiasm to everything you do, then join GE in creating the next generation of products that will improve the lives of consumers for generations to come. Posted Position Title PMO Project Manager, Professional Services Career Level Experienced Function Services Function Segment Field Services Location United Kingdom City Towcester Postal Code NN126PF Relocation Assistance No Essential Responsibilities * Working within the EMEA Professional Services Group responsible for Methodology and Project control.
- Mentor and support Project Managers on MES project using the Global Project Management Methodology
- Help on communication channels on project (Customer/Management/Partners)
- Enable early issue discovery, Maintain projects reviews cycle, Follow up on actions
- Report on overall projects health, maintain PMO Dashboard
- Apply continuous improvement of the Global Implementation Methodology
- Maintain and communicate lessons learnt database
- Enable reusability accross projects Qualifications/Requirements * Strong background in SW development project: 10+ years experience as Project Manager of €500k+ in customer facing projects
- Experienced with a Project Management methodology (Prince, PMBoK, ....)
- Deep experience in creating and managing project plans
- Able to report and communicate to executive management
- Worked in a matrix organisation
- Ability to travel (valid passport) and work across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa)
- Speak fluent english plus a european language
- Team player and effective communicator at all levels within an organisation.
- Commercial awareness Desired Characteristics * French and/or German speaker
- Background in MES Application implementation
- Experience with GAMP
- Industry awareness.
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...