Hanover is a fresh-thinking, dynamic agency with inspiring, talented, and supportive people. We are one of the brightest and most exciting agencies in the market and we are actively looking for someone to tell the world about us!
Our growth to date has largely been the result of good sales strategy. Marketing, until now, hasn’t been a focus.
We need to engage with our clients and candidates through digital channels in a meaningful way and with a consistent tone of voice. We need to refine our brand values and communicate our messages to key stakeholders. We need to host more events to engage with our clients face-to-face and build better relationships. And we need to improve our internal communications, so that everyone is on the same page.
Why join Hanover?
? Established and rapidly growing company
? Extensive opportunity for career development
? Share options
? Free gym membership
? Clearly communicated targets and expectations
? An open and interdependent environment
? Knowledgeable and talented colleagues
? Fun, dynamic environment
? Great central Brighton location
? A short-hours culture
? Lots of social events
? Contributory pension
- Own all of Hanover’s email marketing data
- Generate new business opportunities and hot candidates
- Increase 'conversion’ through identification of the best approaches
- Liaise with Consultants in order to determine the parameters of individual campaigns
- Design and build campaigns for initial deployment and monitor post campaign communications
- Champion the use of good copy on all email communications
- Produce a method for calculating ROI on email campaigns
Website & intranet
- Establish a presence on and consistent tone of voice for; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube
- Build hanover’s networks on each of these channels
- Network within Hanover in order to obtain fresh content for these channels
- Identify new business opportunities and hot candidates
If this sounds like it's the right role for you then please send your CV now in response to this advert.
- Work with Management on website re-build
- Own website CMS and everything that runs through it
- Integrate website content into our wider digital strategy
- Own all intranet content and functionality
reed.co.uk - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard