Temporary (3months) Administrator in Hove
Want to work in the best office in Hove? Exciting opportunity to join the BrightonandHoveJobs.com/LoveLocalJobs.com team as Office Administrator. Duties are varied and will include everything from helping our clients post jobs, to using social media to promote our clients, to answering the phone and general queries.
We can’t lie, some of the tasks are mundane and repetitive but there is a lot of variety, the team is great fun, high energy and our offices are based in the cricket ground where you can watch SCCC training in your lunch break!
You will need to be fast paced and a quick learner. We’re an agile team with a changing product so no 2 days are the same. You’ll need the basics – strong office, numeric and organisational skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally suit an experienced administrator or someone looking for their first/second job but able to demonstrate their ability to learn and take on a broad role.
Full Job Description
To provide full range of admin support to all the team and websites in the LoveLocalJObs.com family which includes BrightonandHoveJobs.com, GatwickDiamondJobs.com, 1066Jobs.com, CoastalWestSussexJobs.com and soon launching LoveEastbourneJobs.com
- Answering all telephone calls and taking messages
- Welcome all visitors and offer refreshments
- Dealing with shopping and the post
- Answering all info@ emails from all candidates
- Providing first line support to candidates and clients when they contact the office
- Adding job vacancies to all four job boards
- Job posting management and maintenance including key words
- Daily monitoring of website
- Adding Apprenticeships job vacancies on a weekly basis
- Assistance to clients adding vacancies, amending job descriptions, password reset etc
- Make sure all clients are adding their vacancies correctly
Produce weekly reports
- General support to sales team
- Monitoring application rates and working with sales team to promote if required
- Schedule and follow up expired postings
- Use of social media to promote jobs
- Completion of Sales forms
- Basic client email follow up
- Creation and maintenance of client and contact lead database/spreadsheets
LoveLocalJobs.com are looking for a proactive candidate that is interested in providing great administration support to the team and websites.
- Website, vacancy and number of applications
- Competitor review
Please mention you found this opportunity on BrightonAndHoveJobs.com website.
- Ability to write clear, professional and concise emails
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong and demonstrable numeric, spreadsheet and IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of online commerce / job boards /recruitment
- An understanding of use of social media as a marketing tool
- Good time management
- Excellent Team working skills
- Proven understanding of customer service
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact this employer directly, as their advertising agreement is with BrightonAndHoveJobs.com
BrightonandHoveJobs.com - 7 months ago