We are looking for Guillotine Operator to work for our client in Crewe who are well-established, successful marketing service.
You must have experience working with Guillotines to be successful for the role.
Your role as a Guillotine Operator will involve:
- Operating Guillotine Machines
- Setting up and operating equipment within the business on a day to day basis
- Ensuring routine and non-routine cleaning/ maintenance takes place
- Assisting in the training & development of inexperienced operatives
- Ensuring high production efficiency, minimal waste, and strategies for machine speed improvements/ cycle time reduction
This role is long term, temporary with permanent opportunities. You will be working alternate shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm at £6.19ph + 20% shift allowance.
To apply for the role please e-mail your CV to KPI
CV-Library - 13 months ago