The Pricing Manager will implement and design strategies to increase margins by applying economic and pricing concepts to the sales of industrial products and services across a wide variety of areas.
Skill Required Educational background:
Required skills and experience
- Undergraduate engineering degree or equivalent quantitative degree
- MBA an advantage
- Six Sigma certification desirable
Benefits Excellent benefits!
- Appr 5 years of experience with industrial products/technology that are sold globally
- Demonstrated track record of designing and implementing pricing strategies that resulted in margin expansion - for industrial products.
- Some Sales experience, a plus.
- Track record of getting results in a matrixed, global business.
- Experience in working with numerous companies on pricing issues, a plus, e.g. from management consulting.
- Fluent English
- Valid work permit to work in any of the above markets
Sector Energy and Utilities
Chronos Consulting - 4 years ago
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com, www.chronossystems.com, www.coberon.com) is part of the Chronos Group, an award winning...