Motion Graphics Designer
Junior Motion Graphics Artist
We are looking for an outstanding and motivated Motion Graphics Designer with a minimum of 5 years industry experience and junior motion graphics artist with 1-2 years of experience to join the expanding Free Holdings group office in Fulham SW6. An advertising background is preferable but not essential.
You will be an absolute wizard with After Effects, 3D motion graphics, after effects and Cinema 4D. You will have a keen eye for detail, animation and design. You will be able to produce high quality storyboards in Photoshop and InDesign and posses the communications skills to represent your work in client presentations and internal reviews. You will be able to liaise efficiently and knowledgably with TV Producers and Digital Project Managers.
If you display the vision and desire to produce well-crafted work, this is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding creative team and grow within a thriving and forward-thinking, global company.
What you will love doing:
- Creating slick 2D and 3D animations, storyboards and visuals that wow
- Liaising and working closely with other creatives and our in-house and outside production dept
- Delivering great work for our company's including The Global Party , Key-2 Luxury , Champagne for Life , globalpr.net , The Global Charity Trust to name but a few.
- A hunger to produce great work and a great team spirit
- A strong, organised approach
- Attention to detail and delivery timings
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
- A down to earth personality (No egos need apply)
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
£250/£350 per day (Motion Graphics Designer)
£80/£100 per day (Junior Graphics Artist)
Free Holdings Ltd - 13 months ago
free-hotspot.com provides business-building Wi-Fi solutions to major brands and franchises as well as independent HotSpot locations. Our...