I am looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to come on board with my client in Brighton! The award winning recruitment firm are now looking to expand their young, fun team. They work in FS, Insurance, Media, Telecoms just to name a few... Our client is a company set for huge growth as the market we operate in is ever increasing.
An exciting opportunity for Graduates – this company are continuing to grow as the market demands ever-increase. Working across Financial Service sector, my client is working alongside over 50 hot roles with Blue Chip clients at present.
If you’ve been in a previous role where, perhaps, you aren’t being rewarded for your efforts this could be the ideal transition for you!
You will initially focus towards the candidate side of recruitment; in a Resourcer role. This will give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the market before you progress and start to carve your own destiny. This is a chance for you to progress exceptionally quickly – if you’re demonstrating you’ve got the skills to do so!
- Resourcing candidates through job boards and LinkedIn
- Arranging interviews/phone conversations with consultants
- Social media activity
You are looking at a starting salary of £16-18K with an OTE of £22K+ in year 1 – this will progress very rapidly. After an intensive training course of 8 weeks, you will be able to move up to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
What do you need to demonstrate?
- That you’re a natural grafter
- You’ve achieved at least a 2:2 in your degree and have been consistent with your academics
- You’re a bright, sparky and forward thinking individual – wanting to take your entrepreneurial flair to identify a new area of business to work in
- Sporty, competitive!
- Sales/telesales/fundraising background
RecruitmentRoles.co.uk - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -