Bioanalyst/ Biochemist (protein/ peptide biochemical analysis) c22-30k
South Ref: AF/015026
An experienced bioanalyst or biochemist in protein chemist is urgently required to provide direct laboratory support for the method development and validation of manufactured products within an expanding pharmaceutical organisation.
The analytical methods used include HPLC SDS-PAGE, iso-electric focusing, HPLC methods, ELISAs and spectroscopic techniques; as well as other methods employed in pharmaceutical analysis, such as Karl Fischer and particle counting. The analytical capabilities of the team are expected to expand further.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience
- To analyse samples, using appropriate methods, to the required standards, producing high quality data.
- To develop and validate analytical methods, as appropriate.
- To ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/documentation comply with GMPs.
- Performs job responsibilities in compliance with cGMPs and all other regulatory agency requirements.
- Life Sciences Background (Biochemistry/ Bioanalytical)
- Commercial pharmaceutical experience with HPLC SDSPage ELISA applied to protein or peptide analysis
- Experience of method development and validation
- Good working knowledge of other biochemical methods as applied to protein analysis
- Experience of working to GMP
- Experience of working for a pharmaceutical/ or biopharm or contract research or manufacturing organisation
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Alison Fisher at Hudson Shribman Scientific Recruitment, quoting reference AF/015026, outlining your particular skills and experience and their relevance to this post.
Please call on 020 7421 5200, or reply via email, entering the job title and reference code in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
For up to date career opportunities please visit www.hs-scientific.co.uk
Due to a high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within seven days of submitting your CV please assume that your application will not be taken further. If you wish to receive feedback to obtain why your application was unsuccessful please use the contact details provided on the advert.
New Scientist Jobs
- 5 years ago - save job