An exciting opportunity has arisen at our highly successful and rapidly expanding Derby office. This role is vital to ensure that our continued development and growth is maintained through the adherence of regulatory approved, quality assured processes and displaying effective use of emotional intelligence to accurately source high caliber candidates. This essential function aids our HR & Sales force in securing long term business relationships, which in turn assists company standing and growth. This is an interesting and challenging role due to the extensive variation in job specifications, which as a fully trained and integrated resourcer you will be required to interpret and understand. The full understanding of a candidate`s future aspirations, ambitions and past experience will be required as this must be communicated accurately to clients both verbally and written.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager you must have determination and flexibility to respond to the changing pressures associated with the demands of a continually evolving recruitment environment.
In order to ensure compliance with recruitment regulations and legal documentation, strict processes will need to be adhered to and information gathered transferred to our database. The position is open to HR and non-HR experienced candidates, as we value the skills necessary to achieve our goals as the primary factor. This role has the potential to develop into one of any other role within CCUK.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Qualified ideally to degree level; though not essential.
- Customer service focus.
- Sales environment.
- Or experience in a similar position with a proven track record
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITIONS
- Full training will be provided.
- Attend team meetings.
- Opportunity exists for resourcers to advance within the company and to specialise in Business/HR/Administration etc.
- Sponsorship available in formal subjects for these disciplines and other relevant qualifications e.g. CIPD/NVQ/BTEC etc.
- Quarterly individual reviews.
- Dress code :- Business attire.
Please email your interest with recent CV and cover letter to:
- Obtaining references.
- Templating CVs
- Full responsibility for sourcing appropiate candidates
- Interview preparation (telephone) to prepare the candidate.
- Compose and place job advertisements on online job notice boards with subsequent control of the response.
- Negotiate contractural rates with candidates.
- Conform with legal and company processes.
- Understanding of the full process of placing both permanent and contractor staff.
- Liaison with candidates and clients both verbal and in writing.
- Arranging interviews with clients.
- Establish and maintain high levels of satisfaction with overall performance from both candidates and clients.
- All candidates to be registered with all details including qualifications etc.
- All correspondence with candidates and clients to be recorded.
- Full understanding of the company training manual.
click apply online
ujob.co.uk - 9 months ago
Commercial Consultants UK
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch
- 18 days ago
Karen Peek Associates
- 19 days ago
- 19 days ago
Since 1975, Commercial Utility Consultants has been providing energy savings for commercial and industrial businesses as well as private and...