Barclays is a global financial services provider, engaged in retail and commercial banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services all over the world.
With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs over 145,000 people.
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
- Lead Business Analyst
Pur pose of role is to take prime responsibility, reporting to the lead business analyst⁄project⁄programme manager, for identifying, quantifying, planning, testing and controlling all business analysis related activity on a project⁄programme
- Actively contribute to the realisation of the project aims and objectives, and the contribution of Business Analysis to those aims and objectives
- To manage specific Business Analysis workstreams on major business change projects to provide specialist, objective analytical insight based on work completed by Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) or Business Analysts on a project/programme
- Ensure the delivery and presentation of business analysis is to appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan
- Accountable for the e2e design and Operational Model deliverables:
- Pre Initiation solutioning
- Business Functionality Overviews (BFO)
- Project analytical fact base.
- Project Business Functional and Non-Functional Requirements definition (high and detailed level).
- Project Business Operational Model (high and detailed level).
- Project change impact assessments.
- Test scenarios, test conditions, test data and test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Manual workarounds identified through testing
- Contributions to Business and Benefits Case
- Contributions to Training & Business Change material
- To assess, design, develop and implement new or enhanced business processes, systems, products and services that are the deliverables from a change project as part of an overall strategic business change programme
- To initiate, formulate and present recommendations based on analysis in order to influence the decisions Stakeholders, Project management and Lead Business Analyst.
- Identify, propose and champion new and improved Business Analysis methods, tools and techniques to be adopted by the Group-wide / Retail Change Business Analysis community
- Maintain leading-edge personal and professional development by regular and focused activity, which covers the complete development spectrum (i.e. conferences, courses, personal coaching, etc)
Be an advocate of LiMME by considering the customer impact of everything we do and encouraging a customer centric approach to work.
By return, we are offering:
An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organisation and work with experienced professionals & subject matter experts. You will discover a high performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding developmental possibilities to increase your potential. We offer competitive salary packages and an annual discretionary compensation award. Private medical, life and accident insurance, plus other employee benefits are standard:
25 days holiday entitlement
ShareSave and SharePurchase Schemes
Discretionary Bonus Scheme