Sales / Business Development Manger (Fire Products)
London + Home Counties
Essential: Fire Experience
My client is now one of the leading specialists in installing, selling, leasing and maintaining video and audio door entry systems, CCTV systems, communal satellite / TV aerials, and proximity access control systems in the commercial residential market.
Contracts of all sizes are undertaken. They understand the needs of both the construction and managing-agent sectors, matching keenly competitive pricing with uncompromised quality.
Their customer base covers most of the Managing Agents in Greater London, nearly all of the top UK House Builders & Electrical contractors, and the top Housing Associations.
Their team can deal with the most exclusive of occupied apartments, the most complicated of building sites & are familiar with stringent specifications requested on affordable housing properties.
Also part of their continued growth they are now in the market for a Sales Professional with commercial experience, details are as below
- Location of work: Mainly London and surrounding areas/Home Counties
- Hours of work: 9:00am-5:30pm / office and site based
- Salary: up to 40k basic + commission (£60k-£70k OTE)
- Benefits: Car, phone and possible shares in Company for right candidate
- Experience required: minimum 5yrs in knowledge of Fire markets , security systems knowledge industry a definite advantage
- Company size: 10 office based staff (of which 4 are sales based) and a further 8 engineers.
- Personal Target (fire): £300000 - £500000
Jobsite UK - 11 months ago
Founded in 2000, Concept IT are a fast growing independent recruitment consultancy supplying contract and permanent recruitment solutions to...