Retail Customer Services
Our Client has over 700 Stores nationally and is increasing it's Shop Floor/Counter opportunities.
Description: Retail Customer Services (In Store)
8.00 to 8.75 Per Hour
Full time 48 Hours
Retail Customer Services Job Purpose: Serves customers by helping them select products.
Retail Customer Services Job Duties:
Skills/Qualifications: Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch
- 23 months ago - save job