A highly successful private equity firm based in the West End has an opportunity on for a Senior Fund Administrator. The core function of this role is to coordinate and provide administration of mezzanine funds.
Other responsibilities will include:
The right candidate must have a minimum of 3 years in a fund administration role with an understanding of private equity offshore fund structures, working knowledge of Wall Street Office and must have relevant degree/qualifications.
- Preparing KYC documentation for third parties
- Calculating drawdown notices
- Monitoring receipt of cash interest due and updating WSO database
- Calculating income and capital distributions
- Coordinating with Fund Accountants
- Responsible for cash management of funds from other offices
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MEET CRITERIA ABOVE. THANK YOU.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Established in 1980, Badenoch & Clark is an international recruitment consultancy employing around 350 consultants who provide...