with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
- We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 200 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia and India.
- We trade digital stock with the customer on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our stock, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work as one big community using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve.
- We never stand still – Our product lines, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
About the role
- You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a reliable and trustworthy retail assistant, able to support your management
- You are a pro-active and flexible colleague
- You genuinely love working with like-minded customers
- You would like to move into a supervisory position one day
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
Applying for the role
- Report to your Store Manager
- Receive on the job training and access to a competency framework
- Ensure that our frontline service is exciting and attentive
- Receive regular performance reviews
- Travel to stores to gain experience or give support
- Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
- If you are not saying to yourself “this is the perfect job for me” then do not apply
- If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
Founded in 1992 by Paul Farrington and Robert Dudani, The Computer Exchange, otherwise known as CEX, is the UK's largest second hand...