Other Pay: Competitive
Site or Unit :
Dane House Care Home
52 Dyke Road Avenue Brighton East Sussex BN1 5LE
Dane House is a 22 bed care home providing general nursing care to older people with people with a physical disability. We are situated on the Brighton and Hove border on a main bus route. We are not far from the sea front and the City Centre. Dane House has a delightful homely atmosphere with a large lounge leading onto the conservatory. We have residents social activities, including outings to Brighton Pier or the local pub and have lunch as a group at a hotel on the seafront.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
Four Seasons Health Care - 30+ days ago
Four Seasons Health Care are an independent provider of over 440 care homes, nursing homes, and other specialist units across the United...