Other Pay: Competitive
Site or Unit :
Dane House Care Home
52 Dyke Road Avenue Brighton East Sussex BN1 5LE
Dane House is a 22 bed care home providing general nursing care to older people with people with a physical disability. We are situated on the Brighton and Hove border on a main bus route. We are not far from the sea front and the City Centre. Dane House has a delightful homely atmosphere with a large lounge leading onto the conservatory. We have residents social activities, including outings to Brighton Pier or the local pub and have lunch as a group at a hotel on the seafront.
As RN/RMN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
So as a Registered Nurse what do you need to do to make this happen?
In order to achieve this our nurses should have:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference. Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care. Our nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
Four Seasons Health Care has over 300 individual care homes and specialist units across the UK, providing safe, high quality, person-centred...