- To give our customers an outstanding experience, we need outstanding people.
- Advisors who love gadgets, new technology and helping customers.
If that sounds like you, you’ll be right at home in one of our stylish stores.
- We operate in a fast-moving market. We’ll expect you to be up to speed with the latest developments and full of information for our customers.
- Of course, our training will help, but it’s your expertise and enthusiasm that will inspire people.
- Witha like-minded team behind you, you’ll have all the support you need – plus a lively, welcoming workplace where you’ll be free to learn and excel.
Roles and responsibilities
- Use your experience working with customers and your new product knowledge to provide appropriate solutions for customers.
- Being friendly, keen, helpful and knowledgeable will help you build strong relationships with the customers, as well as achieving team objectives and targets.
- You should be ready to chip in and determined to make customers happy.
- Make the grade and we’ll make sure you’re well rewarded. In a business that’s always evolving, there’s no telling how far you could go.
- Starting salary £12, 907 pro rata plus performance bonus.
- Details about Hours of Work \ Shifts: 14 hour part time vacancies available.
- Full flexibility required.
- If your application is successful all employees must adhere to Telefónica Business Principles, full details provided on joining.
Telefónica - 22 months ago