Description of duties
- Deliver outstanding service to our customers in all areas of the store.
- Enthusiastic with a passion for Beauty and Health products, getting behind key offers and promotions to maximise sales opportunities and profit.
- Get behind our brand, ensuring our values are delivered at all times and store standards are consistently high.
What we look for in our Sales Advisers who are experts are individuals who are not afraid to roll their sleeves up and support the team to get things done.
Your role at Superdrug will be all about serving customers mostly at the till point where you will deliver excellent service and encourage add on sales. You will also ensure that the store is well merchandised and a high level of store presentation is maintained at all times. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Sales Advisers are extremely important to us; we recognise that you could be our Team Leaders of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and offer of Apprenticeship qualifications.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Superdrug Sales Adviser (Expert), you would ideally have the following:
- Experience or interest in required area of expertise (B. products, fragrance, skincare, healthcare or cosmetics)
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills in area of expertise
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you please apply today!
Superdrug Stores - 5 months ago
Superdrug Stores Plc is one of the leading retailers on the high street with more than 700 stores and over 230 in-store pharmacies....