Gastro Pub and Funky Wedding Venue - Head Chef - Brigade of 8 Chefs – Up to £38,000
Our client who is an experienced Chef/ Restaurateur, (with numerous successful kitchen teams here in London) is well respected and liked for looking after the Chefs in the kitchen brigade. This concept is not fine dining but an up-market high volume Gastro Pub that regularly transforms into an Events/Wedding venue. Popular with celebrities and the IT crowd in Central London / N1, the Chefs in the kitchen team will be cooking for up to 100 people as a Gastro Pub and up to 300 when the venue is turned over to a Wedding venue. This is a well equipped kitchen and the food is of a high quality, comparable to 1 or 2 AA Rosette level.
• The kitchen brigade of up to 8 Chefs will be managed by the Head Chef who has worked ideally both in high quality Gastro Pubs and Events.
• It is essential any Head Chefs wishing to apply have previously managed a high volume top quality restaurant serving contemporary food.
• Liaising with suppliers to get the best possible produce from around the world.
• Must have an excellent understanding of the financial responsibilities of running a kitchen.
• Strong kitchen management skills coupled with the ability to train and develop junior Chefs in the art of preparing fresh kitchen produce for high customer numbers.
Basic salary of £38,000.
A mix of straight and split shifts.
4 Weeks paid holiday.
Gastro Pub and Wedding catering.
Cooking with high quality fresh food.
Cooking for VIP’s and Celebrities.
Opportunity to progress and work in many other successful venues around London – if desired.
Caterer.com - 17 months ago