Responsible for all aspects of product designs from concept through to detail design.
- Responsible for ensuring that all requirements for the design of projects are met and that projects are completed on time and to budget.
- To provide advise on the aesthetic design of projects run by others within the Company
- To guide and assist with the development & testing of prototypes and to provide the necessary support through to production.
- Writing of design specifications, test & production specs/schedules.
- To ensure that work is carried out to meet the requirements of the companys quality system.
- To communicate effectively with Senior Management and others on project concepts and progress.
- The job holder will be expected to spend short periods visiting suppliers in China.
PLEASE NOTE, WE ONLY RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
- 3D CAD experience is desirable
- Experience of the design and tooling of plastic mouldings
Spring Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Group plc is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Jobsite.co.uk - 4 years ago