Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Capgemini is seeking a skilled Application Packager to work onsite at one of our major clients. The Application Packager will form part of a team responsible for the implementation of the development and packaging lifecycle for the client.
- Design, implementation & administration of Application Packaging technologies
- Definition and implementation of the technical development solution including the installation or decommissioning of hardware/software, following plans and instructions in accordance with agreed standards.
- The testing of hardware and software components, resolving malfunctions found and recording the results to defined standards
- The management of quality controlled documentation
With more than 115,000 people in 40 countries and 8,000 people working on client sites in 19 offices
around the country, Capgemini claims to be one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The group reported 2010 global revenues of #8.7 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
As an Applications Packager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience in corporate scale packaging projects for XP
- Experience using Wise package studio or Admin Studio
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK. You will need to secure the right to live and work in the UK independently.
- Use of windows installer custom actions
- Wise package studio / Install shield
- ICE error validation and resolution using Orca
- Full package documentation including application discovery, packaging, QA and testing
- Experience of package User Acceptance Testing and signoff
Jobs Today - 11 months ago