Our client, an international market leader based in the Woking area, are looking for a WEB DEVELOPER to work closely with the Application Developer to ensure the databases are administered effectively and that company requirements are met using the most suitable technology.
Duties will include:
- Working with various commercial and operational teams to scope out and specify improvements to web applications for current and future needs.
- Advising local staff on possible internet/intranet based solutions to meet their business requirements
- Ensuring that all local intranet and internet sites function correctly at all times
- Keeping knowledge up to date with new developments and methods available for web authoring
- Ensuring all databases, sites and web applications adhere to security policies put in place.
- Adhering to contractual data confidentiality agreements
- Be an excellent communicator in order to liaise with internal clients and colleagues in companies internationally
- Possess a logical mind, able to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Be schedule driven and focussed on delivery
- Have a flexible approach to working hours when required
£29k plus an excellent benefits package is provided by this market-leading company. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Web Developer
- You will have good working knowedge of ASP: VBScript
- MS SQL Server and TSQL experience with Stored Procedures and indexing
- ASP.NET: VB good experience and wide knowledge required
- Proficient in the use of XHTML to W3 standards
- Understanding of CSS and XML with some experience
- Image manipulation.
(Our ref : SR1861e7600ed1d43 )
Amber Employment Services - 4 years ago