Summary of the role
Helping customers have a great experience in the store and finding the right products for them. You will do this by understanding their needs, asking the right questions, sharing your passion and knowledge and bringing products to life through demonstrations. You will also work across all areas of the store as needed to support your colleagues in delivering an excellent customer experience and store profit targets.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing great customer service from the initial customer greeting right through to making sure they have an excellent customer experience. So if you like helping people and have an interest in technology, then Dixons Retail would love to hear from you.
What will I be doing?
• You will be the face of Currys, PC World or Dixons Travel greeting customers and making them feel welcome in our store.
• Provide advice & guidance to customers to help them find the right product & services to meet their needs
• Learning about our products and services through our excellent in-house training
• Ensuring that all customers are happy with service both during the sale and after they have left the store
• Resolving customer queries and complaints brilliantly and in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
• Ensuring that all our store standards are achieved
• Providing support in other areas of the store as required
What will Dixons Retail do for me?
As a market leading specialist within the technology and electrical retail market we pride ourselves on providing a first class shopping experience for our customers with engaging and knowledgeable members of staff and in order to achieve this we offer: -
• A first class continued colleague training programme covering both career development and product knowledge
• A competitive hourly rate with a bonus scheme that rewards you for excellent customer service and individual performance.
• 5.8 weeks annual leave (including statutory bank holiday)
• 10% colleague discount
• Most of all we provide exciting environment with excellent career prospects
If the above opportunity sounds of interest and you could see yourself working with Dixons Retail then start the ball rolling by applying today.
Love Music? Love Sound? This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to take control of our home audio section and bring it to life for our customers over our busiest season, Christmas!
Your role will include but not be limited to; demoing a great range of products, helping customers chose the right gear whether its for them or their buying for a gift.
Ensuring the department is clean tidy, fully merchandised and fully stocked
If this sounds like the right role for you apply today