The day to day duties will include:|
- Reception duties - greeting visitors, make sure all visitors sign in and out the book
- Managing the main switchboard, taking messages and passing them onto the right personnel.
- Post (Morning)- sorting through post and handing out to staff, any invoices received should be stamped (in red) with the accounts stamp, pass invoices on for sign off.
- Post (Evening)- Frank the post that is the tray and take to MMA side door – ring buzzer and someone will come and collect.
- Car parking - look after the car parking sheet to ensure any spaces required are marked down, this may change throughout the week.
- Meeting rooms - keeping track of the meeting rooms for the office to ensure there is no double booking of the rooms.
- General office duties and ad-hoc project support Candidate Specification You must be able to demonstrate previous receptionist / adminstrative experience.
Mott MacDonald - 11 months ago
Mott MacDonald is a global, employee-owned management, engineering and development consultancy with £1 billion revenue and more than 1...