Competitive + 25% discount + excellent benefits
We currently have an opening for a Loss Prevention Assistant at our Oxford Circus flagship with an annual turnover of 150million and total square footage of approx 95,000. This role forms an integral part of the instore Loss Prevention department and encompasses driving stock loss action plans to reduce the stores overall stockloss figure.
Experience and Skills
- To identify causes of loss and risk to the business and protect company assets and profitability
- Design and deliver stock loss reduction training initiatives.
- Assist with the identification and apprehension of persons causing loss or damage to company assets and prepare evidential statements and reports when incidents occur.
- Advise store management on loss prevention related issues.
- Contribute fully to the professionalism and integrity of the Loss Prevention Department by identifying methods of reducing risk and loss to the business and conducting yourself in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Learn and utilise the full capabilities of the instore CCTV system for live time observation of shop floor staff and customers alike.
- Provide support to the CCTV Control Room as required and directed by Loss Prevention Management.
- Support the Loss Prevention Team where required to address floor issues.
- Promote a culture of awareness on Loss Prevention issues across sales floor areas.
The ideal candidate will be someone from a fraud or security background. Previous supervisor experience would be preferred.
- Consistent challenging of processes to ensure that all risks are minimised or eradicated
- Excellent attention to detail, with ability to analyse & interpret data from a variety of sources
- An ability to act on their own initiative while contributing to team goals and objectives
- Able to design and implement stock loss action plans.
- The ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure and respond to requests from Loss Prevention colleagues and Retail Managers in a timely manner
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships outside of their department to build on and deliver goals
- An in-depth knowledge or retail related criminal law and its practical applications.
- The ability to build and present cases capable of securing criminal convictions in a court of law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What Have We Got On Offer?
- One of our most attractive benefits - Up to 25% discount on merchandise.
- Generous Clothing Allowance.
- A minimum of 28 days paid holidays a year.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Cover.
- Further discounts available on travel, leisure, clubs, eating out, computers and electrical goods!
TOPSHOP/TOPMAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Top Shop/Top Man - 21 months ago