A local Council requires a Qualified Social Worker to join their team as a locum. Your main duties will include
Carrying out Mental Health Risks Assessments on Children to determine risk of violence to themselves or others, suicide risk and child sexual offence.
You will receive a high rate of pay and a professional and personable service from HCL. We are now the largest provider of agency QSWs in the UK.
- Conducting Consultations and Chairing meetings of professional groups as directed by the specific needs of the individual child.
- Maintaining accurate records and completing relevant documentation.
- Provide supportive and therapeutic individual and group work with Foster Carers and Residential Child Care staff, as well as direct work with Looked after Children. -The role of the CAMHS Social Worker will include reviewing files and the provision of assessments and periodical reviews of progress, and reporting to Local Authority.
Our benefits include....
You must have a DipSW or a Degree in Social Care, a current CRB and be registered with the GSCC.
- We are on the supplier lists to services and authorities all over the UK therefore we have job vacancies throughout the UK
- We offer funded training including
- We are on the top tier of suppliers for many authorities enabling us to receive jobs up to 48 hours before others
- We have our own candidate liaison officer on site to deal with any professional queries you may have. We also run career progression and interview prepping seminars
- We provide a car hire service, pension scheme and bonus schemes
To apply for this job please email email@example.com
HCL Healthcare - 11 months ago