We have a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to take on the ownership of the relationship between Burberry’s primary network supplier and the end to end support and resolution of all network-related incidents logged with or by the supplier.
The role plays a core part in the IT service department providing an essential and reactive service to our global IT infrastructure network. The successful Service Delivery Manager will play an integral role providing support to the key partnerships whilst we continue to evolve our leading IT and digital capabilities. We will continue to provide organic progression opportunities as our IT capability continues to grow. For the right individual this could mean playing a vital part in managing all of our different service offerings in the future
- Manage the day to day relationship with supplier Service & Account Management smoothly and consistently to guarantee 24x7 service.
- Close collaboration with Global Service Desk & Support Teams, acting as a point of escalation as required
- Work with our telecoms supplier to ensure accurate billing and adherence to SLAs
- Lead problem management investigation for the Network & Telecoms infrastructure
- Ensure all IT processes and procedures are followed accurately
- Be familiar with business processes behind IT procedure to effectively solve the issues accurately
- Reporting and documentation
Ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Good understanding of
network infrastructure (LAN & WAN)
- Good understanding of
telephony (classical & IP)
- Strong Service
- Strong Technical
- Experience of leading
Network Service Improvement
- Strong leadership and
- Strong collaborative
management style and interpersonal skills
- Good man management,
mentoring and coaching skills
- Capable to manage
several things at a time with effective prioritisation.
- A University degree
- Professional IT
technical qualifications would be desirable
- Knowledge of ITIL
processes and standards
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
Burberry - 19 months ago
Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder Thomas...