To serve as the Receptionist, Office Assistant, and direct support for the Vice President of the London office.
1. Assistant to the Vice President (and the Team)
2. Telephonist duties, this includes: -
- Organising the VP’s Diary i.e Arranging Meetings (internal and external),and travel arrangements, booking taxis or couriers, reconciling expenses
- Take minutes of meetings
- Setup video conferences
- Write letters and emails on behalf of the VP and the facilities department
- Make and take calls on behalf of the VP and the team
- Process invoices
- Arrange for any repairs within the building
- Assist the HR Manager with New Joiners and general HR queries
- To compiling data and to send a monthly telecoms report and a yearly facilities report
- To ensure the office is kept to an organised and high standard for team members
- To log problems with IT, and to aid the assistance of resolving the issue
- Responsible for ordering laptops and mobile phone for existing or new employees
- To liaise with Technology in regards to any technical problems and new orders –
- R esponsible for the post and Inventory management
Handling all incoming calls on the Switchboard. Connect / re-direct / screen calls.
3. Receptionist duties, this includes: -
Maintain the reception area, greet & deal with all visitors / clients. Liaise with internal hosts, landlord reception & security. Maintain reception area equipment & ensure that adequate supplies are ordered.
4. Conference Organiser for external events
5. Event Organiser for Internal Events
- To be the SPOC to liaise with third party vendors to book an exhibition space or a conference room - negotiating the best price
- To liaise with staff on security and equipment
- To booking and arranging shipment of materials
- To work with the Marketing Department to create the Marketing Material i.e to design the wordings for the invitations
- To compile and negotiating offers for Headstrong promotional Give-aways
- Select the most effective marketing material to be represented at the exhibitions
- Beable to work to a tight schedule – ensuring all materials, stall equipment is submitted on the day
- If required to book accommodation for overseas colleagues
liaise with third parties to ensure that the rooms are kept neat & tidy
- SPOC in arranging the venue, being able to negotiate a cheaper rate which will successfully bring the price down for the overall event
- SPOC in respect of the chosen venue, caterer, photographer and any other third party vendor.
- To ensure the conference rooms are prepared in time for each function, including:-
6. The jobholder may cover / have an involvement with the following items: -
- To selecting the appropriate presentation space
- To create the schedule and itinerary for the day
- To decide the Menu’s
- Generate the wording for the signage
- To ensure that the layout of the room(s) is appropriate for each function type
- To booking taxi’s for Clients to the Venue
- To organise an evening function i.e Booking restaurants for the evening meal
- Responsible for the invoices for all the internal events
- Liaison & support to landlord, third party contractors & other tenants
- Tea & coffee for 'waiting' clients & visitors
- Ad hoc photocopying duties for clients & visitors
- Liaising with the India and New York Offices regarding facilities
- Other relevant tasks as directed by the immediate Supervisor, Head of Facilities Management and General Management.
Headstrong is a global consulting and IT services company that applies its expertise in business processes and technology across key...