Working for a market leading business based in Eastbourne, my client is looking for a temporary Customer Service Executive. The successful Customer Service Executive will be confident, enthusiastic and will have sufficient experience working in an all encompassing, target driven customer service role.
Key roles/responsibilities as a Customer Service Executive will include:
Skills/experience of a Customer Service Executive:
- To receive inbound calls and emails from customers and to provide excellent customer service.
- Conduct medical pre-screening to identify risk and also cover available to the customer.
- Provide insurance product advice to the customer
- To actively convert insurance quotations into sales and setting customers up correctly and efficiently onto the database.
- To actively demonstrate listening skills to all customers.
- Willingness to learn insurance products and represent company's brand values.
The pay rate for this position is £7-£9 per hour depending on experience.
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Have a clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner
- Have brilliant communication skills, good grammar and spelling
- Can type with accurate data entry skills
The Shift pattern is Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Full training provided
Morgan McKinley - 8 months ago
As the Middle East’s leading management and executive recruitment consultancy Morgan McKinley provides tailored, permanent recruitment...