Reporting to the Strategic Accounts Director, this person will be responsible for managing the cross-functional effort required in putting together tender responses for strategic accounts. As the team begins to produce such responses, this role will also involve the creation and pro-active management of a database where the responses are stored, together with other relevant documents and materials, in an organised and easily accessible manner.
Specifically, this role will:
- Work closely all participants in the tender response process, ensuring that deadlines are met and that the team work in a co-ordinated and coherent manner
- Act as project manager for proposal effort, documenting and communicating key steps during the process
- Play a key role in pulling together the response document, ensuring consistency in style, tone, and corporate presentation guidelines
- Organise and lead conference calls and meetings of different participants during the tender response period
- Understand where to go internally to obtain required information and support, maintaining open communication channels with all relevant functions
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to motivate other team members involved in the tender response process
- Sound Project Management experience
- Consistently works towards and meets aggressive deadlines
- Excellent PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing databases, including good knowledge of Wiki Spaces and other intranet functions
- Genuine team player
- Additional European languages
- Managerial experience and skills
- Detailed knowledge of European banking and bancassurance products
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....